Pistol Casings have Arrived and are in stock.
Our latest order of Starline Pistol casings have arrived. We currently have 3 types in stock.
- Quantity of 7000 – 9mm (+P Rated)
- 9MM+P has no difference from the standard 9mm Luger other than headstamp designation for load segregation. Due to standard case design, it will handle +P pressures with no problems. **NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN S&W SHIELD PISTOLS WITH NEAR-MAX OR +P LOADS, DUE TO POORLY SUPPORTED CHAMBER CONDITIONS**
- Quantity of 6500 – 38 Special (+P Rated)
- 38 SPL+P has no difference from the standard 38 SPL, other than headstamp designation for load segregation. This is due to the fact that our standard case design will handle +P pressures with no problems.
- Quantity of 5000 – 45 Auto
- .45 Auto Brass: Designed by John Browning, the .45 Auto, or .45 ACP, has been adopted at one point or another by several governments as their official military handgun chambering. It is still popular in the U.S. as a personal defense or target gun.
So get some and fire up your reloaders to prepare for the upcoming Gunsite Training 3 Day Pistol Classes coming to Lebanon!
Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.