Federal firearms license (FFL) holders are the only entities who can legally handle gun sales and transfer firearms across state lines. This means that the merchant you’re buying from must have an FFL, and that seller MUST ship the weapon directly to an FFL holder in your state. It’s then YOUR responsibility to physically go to the FFL holder in your state and take possession of the firearm. Eberhard Ballistics can assist you with these transfers. We have provided the form below for you to use to get the transfer process started.
- We will ONLY send our FFL info to other FFL holders.
- We charge $25.00 per transfer.
- For NFA items, like silencers, we charge $40.00 per unit and SOT as well as FFL info will be exchanged between FFL Holders.
- We will require a valid form of government issued I.D. upon pick up of any transferred firearms.
- When you come to pick up the firearm you will be required to complete ATF Form 4473 for the necessary background check.
- You must be the original purchaser.
- Only the person whose name is on the transferred item’s paperwork can legally pick up the firearm.
- By handling interstate transactions in this manner, you’ll be in full compliance with federal laws.
Incentive for you:
- If you spend $50.00 or more in-store at EB-Gear during the transferred firearm pick-up, we will waive the $25.00 transfer fee. No same day returns of purchased merchandise.
Fill out the form below to start the paperwork for a transfer: